7-9 Standard breed hens..TO GOOD HOME...PETS ONLY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SamG347, Sep 15, 2008.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I have decided with money and time to down size my group. Keeping mostly the young birds and a few of my favs. I would like to either sell the birds for 4-5 bucks a piece but if you are willing to drive here to get them and give them a good home I would be willing to let them go for free. ONLY PET home I DO NOT want these birds to wind up on the dinner plate. I have to offer....

2 Slw hens
    1 Brown leghorn
    2 EEs

and maybe

1 Light Brahma
    1 Rhode Island Red

All great birds.....and ages between 2-4 years old.
    Thanks all!
    [​IMG]

2. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    anyone?
    [​IMG]

3. chiknlady

chiknlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    SE PA
    Sam--I posted about a County Farm in Trappe that is looking for hens... They will have a wonderful life and will be enjoyed by many people. My daughter spent many a wonderful afternoon there, before I decided to get back into chickens and the Farm let me adopt a few when I got started. I only have juvenile chicks and I have promised them some when I can sex them--but if you are interested--Maybe I can transport. It is a part of the Montgomery County Park system and it is a real working farm.

If you are interested, just pm me.

BTW--got any Cortunix yet???

4. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    PM at you...and yes Im selling all my quail!
    [​IMG]

5. billiebrat

billiebrat Out Of The Brooder

May 19, 2008
    Altoona, PA
    Where in PA are you?

6. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Hey!

I would LOVE to take your EE's and maybe your Brahma off your hands.....except you would have to ship them, seeing as how i live in KY. Could you, if so how much?.....

All my birds are kept as pets! They all have a great home and are spoiled rotten! They have a great, airconditioned coop, and I use all natural, high quality feed. I just have a bunch of breeds under one roof ^_^ And im going to need more hens, seeing as how i have to cockerals that i can never separate. I love them both too much, and besides that their attatched at the hip [​IMG]

Anyway, just let me know if you can ship and how much if you can. If you want to, just send me an e-mail or pm me, i check both on a daily basis!

Thanks,
    Adrian

7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    Where in Pa. are you located?

8. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Birds are spoken for!
    [​IMG]

9. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Sam, where are you located at? I know they are spoken for, but I would just like to see how far away you live from me. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by