7 breeds listed 4 sale, WS, WM, BLRW, GL, BO, BA, BSL, pic's included

okiehen

Songster
12 Years
Oct 25, 2007
Oklahoma
This is a buy it now listing for 7 breeds of pure hatching eggs. Please pick the breed and PM me.
You can mix it up if you want or just one breed ( I can fit 2 doz in the box for 1 order) . Each breed is cooped alone so all are pure.
Each breed has the price listed in the posting, don't do the buy it now button. PM me
I can ship any day on most of the eggs. Or pre order pick your date. All eggs are fresh ready to hatch 1 day to 3 days when I ship.
Pay by pay pal pm me for my pay pal. Shipping is included in the price. Extra eggs will be added if available.
The listing is for 7 days but I can ship today,or as soon as pay pal is done Shipping can be done any day but Saturday or Sunday. The girls are laying great so I'll have more eggs available, so I can ship first of any week or pick your date etc.. each breed will have open dates listed and number of eggs available.

Eggs in image link are the wheaten marans with blrw in the carton, I have more pictures of eggs and can take more if needed.

Following breeds available: with number of eggs and price

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte 6 eggs $30.00 ( Bill Braden line )limited hens not laying that good think its the weather

Wheaten Marans 6 eggs $30.00 ( Davis line french standard feather legs) 1 order available ~~hens are going broody get them now while still available also I'm setting all I can ~~ limited also due to weather and broody

Welsummer 1 1/2 doz $30.00 ( 2 orders available) can do 2 a week available now

Blue Andalusian 1 doz $25.00 ( 3 orders available) blue black splash chicks can ship now getting 1 doz eggs a day or 2 doz for $38.00 shipping included or make me an offer I cant refuse

100% Blue Andalusian 1 doz $28.00 (1 order available) all blue chicks available now

Golden Lakenvelder 6 plus eggs $20.00 ( 1 order available) available now

Buff Orpington 6 eggs $1.00 per egg ( available to add to other breed orders)all the girls are all going broody or with chicks so get some now I'm back to 4 hens laying.
I just got 100% hatch 3 times on my Buff Orpington eggs ~~~ limited available due to # of hens broody~~~

Black sex link 1 doz $24.00 ( 1 orders available)
sex-able at hatch chicks will be roosters barred, pullets black. I have some I hatched last year laying dark as welsummer eggs, the roosters get big fast, beautiful birds this cross is a welsummer rooster x barred rock hens. ( Chicks and adult pictures are with in this post)

Mix batch of all of the above pure eggs, 18 plus eggs a few of each my pick $30.00 ( 3 orders available)

Pictures of my chickens,
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte,
4593_046.jpg

4593_047.jpg

Wheaten Marans,
4593_050.jpg

4593_032.jpg

Golden Lakenvelder,
4593_038.jpg

4593_040.jpg

Buff Orpington,
4593_048.jpg

100% blue coop Andalusian splash rooster x black hens,
4593_035.jpg

Welsummer,
4593_030.jpg

More pictures can be seen on my page with more to come.
I also have a few nice mix pens of the following if anyone is interested PM me with the mix you would like. $17.00 for 6 or $22.00 a doz shipping included or 2 doz for $27.00 all are available I will collect and ship after we know what you want most of these eggs go for eating so I don't mark them and set aside for hatching. All eggs will be collected fresh and marked for hatching.

Easter egger rooster x production red hen and blue egg laying pure ameraucana hens (6 eggs) just had some hatch very cute chicks with puffy cheeks
Blue Laced red Wyandotte rooster x black sex link hens (6 eggs) eggs are dark from the black girls.
Blue Andalusian roosters x black game mix hens for blue or black chicks brown eggs (6 eggs)
I can mix any of the above to make a doz you pick, all will be beautiful mix breed chickens that will be wonderful to have and good layers.

This is my first hatch of the year, chick pictures.
Wheaten Marans
4593_1st_day_of_spring_snow_first_chicks_2010_016.jpg

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
4593_1st_day_of_spring_snow_first_chicks_2010_019.jpg

Buff Orpington
4593_1st_day_of_spring_snow_first_chicks_2010_024.jpg

Black Sex Link
4593_1st_day_of_spring_snow_first_chicks_2010_026.jpg

This is pictures of the black sex link chickens grown. They are very calm birds easy to work with.
The roosters are barred, the hens black with a little red in the neck feathers.
This is the pictures of the rooster, I hatched last year.
4593_018.jpg

This is a pullet, from last years hatch.
4593_014.jpg

I'll take any reasonable offers on your pick of 1 doz of one of the following Andalusian, welsummer, black sex link eggs.
I also will take a paid for me 1 year gold feather membership, your pick of one for 1 doz of the Andalusian , 1 doz black sex link or 6 +gold lakenvelder eggs. I'll make the box nice with a few surprises.

Your black sex-link Welsummers sound very intriguing. How many eggs a week do they lay , and do you have a pic of the eggs?

Quote:
I get 10 to 12 eggs a week from my 2 bsl hens that I raised and kept, that are first year layers. I can take pictures of the eggs, asap in the morning.

Cool. My incubator is tied up with turkey eggs until next month, but I may have to get some. Ive been thinking how cool it would be to have a hen that laid lots of DARK eggs, then I saw your ad!

can you please let me know the current number of Lakenvelder eggs available and how much it would be to buy those plus 'filler' buff orpington eggs? thanks!

Back
Top Bottom