1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

7 chicks in Independence MO

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by momof4little1s, May 5, 2014.

1. momof4little1s

momof4little1s New Egg

May 5, 2014
    I have 7 chicks of varying breeds. I am not 100% sure the gender or the breed of each chick. I got two of them from a Kindergarten hatching experience and five more from Feldman's Farm store. I am almost positive they are all females. I think 2 are White Rock chickens, 3 may be Black Sex Link, and 2 could be Red Caps. They are all approximately 3 weeks old. I wanted them for my children to see them grow and to raise in our new house. Unfortunately, we are not able to move now and I need to find them a safe home soon. I am not requesting money, only that they go to a good home. I will separate them if you only want one or two of them. Will meet in a near by public location.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2014
  2. jenneverett

jenneverett Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2013
    NW ARKANSAS
    i am showing on google maps that you are 3+ hours away. i am looking to acquire more chicks but i think just buying more at a closer vendor will be cheaper.

3. Were you ever able to rehome your chicks?
    I could take a few if you didn't. I have 4 chickens and 2 ducks but have room.

4. anthony2014

anthony2014 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 10, 2014
    I would take them all if they were shipped .

5. Freerangers01

Freerangers01 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 27, 2014
    To me it looks like the black ones are Barred Rock, the whites are Leghorns, and the reds are RIRs, but I could be wrong :)

6. shellikirbey

shellikirbey Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2016
    Eldorado Springs, Mo
    Where are you from? I would like 2 black and the leghorns

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by