7 month old Salmon Faverolle rooster and splash and blue salmon babies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dandydoodle, Nov 3, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    OKAY GUYS I HAVEN'T DONE THIS BEFORE BUT, I MIGHT CONSIDER SHIPPING. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.

I wasn't sure where to put this auction, so I guess I will put it here. I am going to have an auction for a 7 month old Salmon Faverolle and for incentive Splash and blue Salmon babies. I know it is hard to find a roo a good home so I was hoping this would help.

OKay, so this is what I have. I have a pet quality Salmon Faverolle roo. He is beautiful but, he is missing one toe nail and was not born with a beard or muff. (honestly I think he is prettier without a black beard and muff but, hey personal opinion right. :0))

I have have a Splash roo and a splash pullet and a Salmon Faverolle pullet. They are all beautiful and about 5 months. They are not laying as of yet but, I figured that should be happening with in the next three months. So because, of the combination I have the babies will be Blue Salmon or Splash. As soon as they start laying and my roo starts doing his job I will collect a weeks worth of eggs and put them in the incubator and whatever hatches out will belong to the winner of this auction. If for any reason they turn out to be infertile I will refund whatever money exceeds 20 dollars the price of the Salmon Faverolle roo.

This is local pick up. So the winner of this auction would have to arrange to pick up the Salmon Faverolle roo after the auction is over and then in approximately 3 months make arrangements to pick up the babies that hatch. If you want more babies then what I can put in the incubator with in a week we can talk about it, I am sure I wouldn't mind doing a second week of hatching for you for whatever the auction goes for. I will post pics. I know this is kind of confusing so if you have any question please ask. :0)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  2. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Salmon roo pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Splash Salmon roo pics ( daddy of the future babies )

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pic of Splash and his two girls [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    girls

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]ns.com/forum/uploads/68254_img_3149.jpg[/img][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    couple more splash roo pics
    w.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/68254_img_3098.jpg[/img]
    [​IMG]

4. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    [​IMG]

5. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Are these bantams or large fowl? What area of GA are you in?

6. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Oh sorry, these are bantams. We are in Acworth, Ga.

7. SD_Paulo

SD_Paulo Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2011
    SOCAL
    Pretty little flock. I was hoping they were Standards. Oh, well...I"ll just keep looking..

8. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Oh I wish they were standards too! Very cute- I agree, the roo looks nice without a beard!

9. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Thanks, SD and Happy mountain. I think they are beautiful too. [​IMG] Hope you find your Large Fowl. You might want to try Cloverleaf I think she might have LF and she has pretty birds.

Goodluck

10. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    Very Nice ! Cloverleaf farm does have beautiful birds. She sells eggs and we just missed some great buys a few weeks ago !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by