7 month old Salmon Faverolle rooster and splash and blue salmon babies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dandydoodle, Nov 11, 2011.

1. dandydoodle

dandydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    OKAY GUYS I HAVEN'T DONE THIS BEFORE BUT, I MIGHT CONSIDER SHIPPING. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR SHIPPING.

I wasn't sure where to put this auction, so I guess I will put it here. I am going to have an auction for a 7 month old Salmon Faverolle and for incentive Splash and blue Salmon babies. I know it is hard to find a roo a good home so I was hoping this would help.

OKay, so this is what I have. I have a pet quality Salmon Faverolle roo. He is beautiful but, he is missing one toe nail and was not born with a beard or muff. (honestly I think he is prettier without a black beard and muff but, hey personal opinion right. :0))

I have have a Splash roo and a splash pullet and a Salmon Faverolle pullet. They are all beautiful and about 5 months. They are not laying as of yet but, I figured that should be happening with in the next three months. So because, of the combination I have the babies will be Blue Salmon or Splash. As soon as they start laying and my roo starts doing his job I will collect a weeks worth of eggs and put them in the incubator and whatever hatches out will belong to the winner of this auction. If for any reason they turn out to be infertile I will refund whatever money exceeds 20 dollars the price of the Salmon Faverolle roo.

This is local pick up. So the winner of this auction would have to arrange to pick up the Salmon Faverolle roo after the auction is over and then in approximately 3 months make arrangements to pick up the babies that hatch. If you want more babies then what I can put in the incubator with in a week we can talk about it, I am sure I wouldn't mind doing a second week of hatching for you for whatever the auction goes for. I will post pics. I know this is kind of confusing so if you have any question please ask. :0)

2. ProudNewChickenMommy86

ProudNewChickenMommy86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    depending what part of ga ill pick him up! he's beautiful! im in acworth.

3. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    I am in Acworth. I am trying to sell him alone for 20. I am hoping that if people want chicks that people might make some bids and I might make a little more for my work with the incubating and all. Were you interested in chicks also. That would be great if I found someone in Acworth that is interested I would prefer not to have to ship.

Oh and I think he is beautiful also. I just recently found out one of my little ones that I thought was a girl is a boy. I was thrown off by the fact he is a Splash, so he started off light like the girls. Anyway since that happened it turns out I have two boys and two girls. I think keeping both would be a little to much for my girls to handle. So that is why I am trying to rehome him.

Thanks for your interest. If you have anymore questions just let me know.

Quote:

4. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Salmon roo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

missing one toe nail

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Splash roo and dad of future chicks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

group pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the mess on the brooder box they like to sleep over it and I really need to clean it. [​IMG]

5. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    def want the roo!

6. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Splash Pullet laid her first egg today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

I am eggcited so I had to share. I do believe I found someone who wants to buy my Salmon Faverolle roo, we will see tomorrow. If that actually happens I will be ending this auction tomorrow. If their is anyone that was hoping to buy some of the babies you can PM me.

Thanks,
    Michelle

7. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

8. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Quote:[​IMG]
    I know can you believe it I thought it might be another 3 months. [​IMG]

9. ProudNewChickenMommy86

Nov 2, 2011
    Acworth, Ga
    That's so exciting! Mine are about 12 weeks late on laying!

10. dandydoodle

Sep 21, 2010
    georgia
    Okay, I do still have him. I decided not to go with the first offer. So if anyone is interested let me know. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by