7+ Olandsk Dwarf Hatching Eggs **RARE**

boykin2010

Crowing
12 Years
Sep 26, 2010
South Georgia
I have 7+ fresh fertile olandsk dwarf hatching eggs. Just in time for the NYD hatch. All of my stock came directly from Greenfire Farms.
I gather my eggs several times daily and they are kept in an air conditioned room on an automatic turner.

This is a Buy-It-Now Listing. You will be receiving 7+ eggs for $35 plus shipping. Please PM me for information. I can sell 7 just about every week

Here is some information on the breed:

They make great pets and will warm the hearts of their owners. The roosters are not aware of their short stature and act as if they are king of the chicken yard.
Olandsk dwarfs are a beautiful little chicken from Sweden--

Olands is the second largest island in Sweden; a strip of land about 85 miles long and 10 miles wide anchored near the mainland along the southeast coast. Here, centuries ago birds simply known as British garden hens (a literal translation of the Swedish word for this precursor landrace) were brought to the island, and from these birds the Olandsk dwarf emerged as a distinct breed. Olandsk dwarfs are cold-hardy birds that lay smallish white eggs. Their feathers are a wild, splattered canvas drawing from a palette of red, black, white, and gray. Dwarfs are active foragers and socialize well in a flock.

The Olandsk Dwarf are excellent all-around chickens and are a great addition to anybody's flock.

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom