1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

7 Old English Game Bantam Eggs $5 Plus Shipp Fl

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jenlyn9483, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    HELLO,

My oegb's seem to never rest so I have another set that is fresh today. I can mail them out tomorrow.

Cost: $5 for eggs + Actual estimated shipping to your zip code + $1 packaging materials + $.75 Del Conf

Paypal to [email protected]- Email me you zip code and i'll give you the total.

These are mixed colors but mostly Blues, And splashes ( I have 1 splash and 2 blue hens)
    My rooster is splash

other color hens I have is
    BB Red
    Black tailed white
    Quail Antwerp color
    and Black and gold Mille fluer color

These are awesome layers, sweet birds and very feed and space efficient. There are tons of happy BYC'ers who have babies from this flock.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. Bird Brain

Bird Brain Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    Hixson, TN
    Still available? If so sold!

3. lykinsangel

lykinsangel Out Of The Brooder

Jun 24, 2009
    South Central TN
    Quote:Hi wuold you happen to have pic's. we have one roo that was gave to us. realy would like to see your black tail white and BB red. we dont know much about them just got him a few weeks ago. my husband realy likes them. we would like to hatch some. also have a friend that was looking for some BBred i will let him know that you have some eggs. thanks

4. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    Click on my BYC page and then view pictures of my flock, towards the bottom is pics of my OEGBs.

PM me if you are interested in any of their eggs. They lay daily.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by