7+ Polish Chicks 6-8 Weeks Old. Some Frizzled! WILL SHIP!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, May 17, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    This auction is for 7 Polish chicks that are fully feathered out and do not need a heat lamp anymore. If more than 7 will fit comfortably in the box I will add as many as will fit. The box is 16X16X19" tall... They are between 6-8 weeks old. These are not sexed since it is impossible to tell which are which at this age.... The dads are our frizzle bantam Polish Roos and moms are our standard Polish hens. Winner gets all 7+ chicks. These chicks are from very nice birds and you will be very pleased. Shipping if needed is: $65 which includes box and shipping express mail. If it ends up being any cheaper I will refund the difference. You can always pick up in Harrisonville, MO to, if you are near by and save on shipping. I guarantee it! Most of the available chicks are pictured below. You can pick which colors you like best. You will get 7 and maybe 8 or 9
    1 WC black with some white
    1 frizzle WC blue
    1 WC Black
    1 frizzle Ice light blue or khaki... My favorite!
    1 frizzle WC black
    2 frizzle WC light blue or khaki chicks, one is smaller and maybe bantam sized.
    1 WC Blue
    1 WC Black
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Breakdown of shipping charges: Box: $25 ... and then express shipping is $40... If it ends up any cheaper I will refund the difference.

Any questions feel free to call me 816-293-5155 or 816-682-0265

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by