1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

7 pound cat + Twin bed= cat needing INTIRE bed?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by ChickenfootDuckbutt, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ChickenfootDuckbutt

ChickenfootDuckbutt Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG].....[​IMG]

I cannot figure out WHY this tiny little 7 pound cat thinks she needs the WHOLE bed [​IMG]

I got up to go to the bathroom, and I get back in my bedroom and there she be, all sprawled out where my body was laying only moments before, looking at me like "I stealed this, is mine now [​IMG]"

Oh, Emry I love you so, but..GET UP! [​IMG]

oh well, at least there will be a warm spot [​IMG]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: *Insert loud annoying beeing and creepy Mechanical voice here*

This post was a product of Intense sleepless Boredom and is not subject to the giving of chocolate or burritos, however it does like christmas presents and puppies, so in the event that [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  2. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

Yup... you need help. LOL.

Try having to little lap dogs do that! I have a queen bed, and I swear they think they have to have the whole dang thing... I move, they move, and move some more! I will be on the edge! ITS MY BED DANGIT ALL!

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:That's easy. She's a cat, that's why. What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers.

4. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

This sounds like my poodle. She ALWAYS steals the spot right after you get up. You almost have to sit on her to get her to move. She's so darn stubborn!

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

And I wonder why I wake up with a backache.

[​IMG]

Imp

6. cafarmgirl

cafarmgirl Overrun With Chickens

Sigh.... I too have a little bitty cat, she's maybe 7 pounds, on a good day. DH and I have a king size bed, still I have no space! She is always pressed tight against me or trying to hog the pillow. And yes if I get up she immediately takes my space and sprawls full length while purring at a high decible level. Apparently my purpose is to warm her space for her and then vacate the premesis for her Royal Highness!

Imp: Your cat in the upper left of your pic is a dead ringer for mine. Actually mine came as one of a set of three kittens, all identical. Two have passed away but old Bob is 16 1/2 now and going strong. Sure is a nice big, comfy "cat bed" you have for yours there! [​IMG]

7. Kaitie09

Kaitie09 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    South Central, PA
    [​IMG]

This is what I sleep with every night. These 4 compete to see whole can spread most of their body over me while I sleep. The calico like to sleep on my neck and purr all night. She also moves when I move (she will completely roll over with me if I move) I also have two more that like to sleep with me if they are inside.

(excuse the mess.)

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  8. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:[​IMG] You beat me

Imp [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by