7 pure CORONATION eggs! Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Fourgirlsoneboy, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Fourgirlsoneboy

Fourgirlsoneboy Pullus Parvus

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    These eggs will ship Monday, Dec 20th! You will receive at least 7 pure coronation sussex eggs! Our coronation are huge, healthy, and they are gorgeous, friendly birds. I wrap each egg on bubble wrap and pack in packing peanuts. Although I get 95-100 hatching rate, I can't guarantee your hatching rate due to shipping, and I am not responsible for the eggs once the package has left my hands (its always a gamble, so please understand this before bidding)! Please pay within 24 of bidding, so I can get them in the mail to you [​IMG] I am not npip, but our birds are very healthy! I also ship in an unmarked box unless you specify otherwise. Thanks!! Lower 48 states only (thanks).

2. heathersboers

heathersboers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    wilson
    Fourgirlsoneboy has Great packaging!! I thought it was Christmas getting into that one- very nice looking eggs- cant wait for the hatch!!!

3. Fourgirlsoneboy

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    Thanks [​IMG]! I hope every egg hatches for you!
    Quote:

4. Fourgirlsoneboy

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    These are pure greenfire farms line (no splits) and the eggs are my F1. I will get some more pics tomorrow!

5. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    great, how long have you been hatching from this group? Do you mind telling me how many roos you have on hens?

6. Fourgirlsoneboy

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    1 roo-5 hens and I've been hatching for 3 months [​IMG]! We are in the middle of a snowstorm, but when it let's up I will take pic of our adults, juvies, and chicks [​IMG]! If this auction expires I'll be reposting it (I didn't mean for it to be one day [​IMG] )
    Quote:

7. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Hi guys, it is my understanding that most everything you purchase came from splits (except imports from Canada). Paul Bradshaw only imported a few pure Coronations (extremely expensive to import poultry). [​IMG]
    Then spent the following 2 years crossing to the Lights then back again to the Coronations to increase the gene pool before offering them to the public - same with the Silvers- thus the Coronations that we have today. It was the only way to do it without breeding brother/sister for generations. There are a few breeders who have some stock from Canada and it makes for a nice cross to add to the gene pool when you can find them.

~Hope it was OK to add this info to your post~ [​IMG] Have a wonderful holiday season!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  8. cherylcohen

cherylcohen The Omelet Ranch

Sep 18, 2009
    SF East Bay CA
    Quote:Good to know, I had no idea!

9. Fourgirlsoneboy

Aug 16, 2009
    West Virginia
    It is good to know! In that case, they haven't been split since I've had them [​IMG]!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by