7 serama eggs went into lockdown 5 hatched

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by naakte, May 10, 2011.

1. naakte

naakte Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2011
    Branson, missouri
    this is my favorite one because it ( i hope its a girl) has eyeliner!! 4 hatched on mothers day. one today. This was my first ever hatch and i am very happy. I highly recommend Lisa frpm SC because she does a great job wrapping the eggs. I have a great candler and not even one lil crack in any of the eggs. only 2 were infertile. This has been an event filled day for me as i had one turning over and couldnt right itself, but it is better now. and yesterday I thought the vent of the first hatched was pulpy bloody, but it was my ignorance that chickens do have ambilical (SP) cords!! the vent is fine... I just love these miniature lil chickies. They are in their brooder on my nightstand right now!!. I am so so tired, but feel so happy.
    [​IMG]
    Donna in Branson with her 5 serama chicks, 19 brown egg layers (2 months old), 10 mean spirited abusive WHL, and 11 chinese crested dogs. [​IMG]

2. Hi Donna! What a cutie!

[​IMG]
    Lisa

3. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    Such a cute chick [​IMG] [​IMG] Congrats on a good hatch [​IMG] I hatched out Seramas last year & its amazing how tiny they actually are.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by