1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

7+ silkie and sizzle eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hoppy, May 13, 2011.

1. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    there are 3 silkie eggs from our buff hen and 4 eggs from our blue sizzle hen.
    the buff hen is in a pen with black and white roo (now removed) new roos are calico male & blue male.
    sizzle hen is in the same pen. from the sizzle I have hatched silkies, smooth feathered silkie shaped chicks and frizzled feathered chicks. mostly silkie feathered from her.
    eggs will ship out on monday as long as they are paid by then.
    [​IMG]
    calico roo
    [​IMG]
    sizzle hen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    all eggs are marked either silkie or sizzle.
    shipping is by priority and all eggs are wrapped very well. last yr i shipped 8 eggs multiple times to the west coast will all 8 hatching.
    your milage may vary and I do not guarantee hatching eggs due to handling, but i have many chicks here from these birds.

Last edited: May 13, 2011
  2. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    Very Nice !! I love your Blue Sizzle . Wow what a pretty girl . Is the calico roo covering her now too ? I'll bet the calico and buff give you some partridge . I don't have any bator room or I'd bid!! ~~~ Tammy

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    yes he is but he still having trouble which end is which [​IMG]
    when the calico hatched I thought he was a blue partridge but he sure did change.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by