7 sisters?

Mummymia

Chirping
Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new here and though I did read the picture advice I'm using a throwback hand-me-up phone from my teenager! These are my 7 sisters... The person I got them from has sworn (crossed his heart) and pledged his soul that these are Pekin Bantams and are ALL 100% sisters! what do you think!
they are supposed to have hatched together at the end of Dec, though that means by the time we had them already, they wouldn't even have been born yet!?

Attachments

• IMG_2309.JPG
    IMG_2309.JPG
    780.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2312.JPG
    IMG_2312.JPG
    360 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    401.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2320.JPG
    IMG_2320.JPG
    336.8 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2347.JPG
    IMG_2347.JPG
    435.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    368.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 28
:welcome

Clean legs so not pekin.
They are looking like buff rocks maybe to me. Could be mixed breed too......
One is starting to look like a possible male.

I would guess the age at around 2 months.

Thankyou!
Two of them have grown pink combs and wattles are just popping out same pinky colour. the rest have cream combs! and yes no feather boots! i wondered if they can come out later as the guy was so insistent about them being Pekin/Bantam.

Yes, I thought probably hatched November.

Ok they look just like buff orpingtonsbexcept they have orange legs so that makes them buff rock

A couple look like they have whiter legs so they may be mixed or Orpington, or it's just the pic

I do see one with a more developed comb like they said above so it's possible it's a roo

Also as far as sisters I doubt it, maybe same father but if hatched same time can't be one mom so it's very likely you have a mix

Ok they look just like buff orpingtonsbexcept they have orange legs so that makes them buff rock

A couple look like they have whiter legs so they may be mixed or Orpington, or it's just the pic

I do see one with a more developed comb like they said above so it's possible it's a roo

Also as far as sisters I doubt it, maybe same father but if hatched same time can't be one mom so it's very likely you have a mix

Thankyou! Yes a couple do have whiter legs! TWO so far have developed that pink comb and pink wattle just coming through. their tail feathers are slightly longer too! I doubted the breed, since several were mentioned though he was very adamant these were as he described!

Back
Top Bottom