1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

7 Spangled Russian Orloff eggs...24hr auction!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, May 6, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Next week, I will begin filling my waiting list orders for eggs per dozen...so these are the last auction eggs for a few weeks. These eggs will ship Saturday, so Paypal payment MUST be made immediately following the end of the auction. I will pm the winning bidder with payment info after the auction ends. I will try to get some pics uploaded and posted into this thread, but in case I don't, pics of my stock can be seen on my website. My birds are non-hatchery stock, and I've already hatched several clutches of chicks from them...so fertility is confirmed.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Nor am I responsible for eggs that are damaged by the postal service while in transit.

[​IMG]

2. NCSprout

NCSprout Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2010
    Sophia, NC
    I soooo wish i could take these. My timing is just a little bit off. [​IMG]
    Guess I'll have to try later. [​IMG]

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Quote:I have you on my waiting list to receive eggs after May 20th...per your pm to me. [​IMG] So no worries...you're on the list and I'll contact you soon. [​IMG]

4. NCSprout

NCSprout Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2010
    Sophia, NC
    awesome [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by