7+ Splash & 5+ Black/ Blue silkie eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ms.FuzzyButts, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Up for your consideration will be 12+ whatever is laid by time of shipping on Monday. At this time I have 7 Splash eggs so you could possibly get atleast 2 more. Depends on the girl in my Avatar. The pic below is the dad. I am also going to include 5 plus whatever is laid by Monday, of my Black Silkie Roo over Blue Silkie Hen project. He is absolutely perfect except that he has gold in his hackles. She is perfect except for her tail is not as fluffy as I would prefer. So the combo of the two has a very good chance a producing a stunning female. I have some in my bator now on their 7th day and fertility to this point is 100% on both colors. I do not have photos of those two. And I will not be able to take any. My mom has passed away unexpectedly and I will not be able to take pictures or answer any questions probably until Sunday night when her services are all over. Then, I will answer any questions, only if I am not worn out or not mentally able. I assume you know the speech and risks involving shipped eggs, and your own hatching ability that I can not be responsible for. I do show my birds, the splash pair did very well. This will be the last set of splash eggs I sell this year. Payment by Paypal is necessary. Please pay immediately. Payment should be sent to [email protected] Forgive me if I have left anything out. I'm sure you understand. Thank you for looking! Oh, and shipping is cheap because I reuse shipping materials. And yes, they are all bearded.
    [​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    NPIP? Yes? No? [​IMG]

3. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. God bless.

4. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    Quote:No, I am not currently NPIP, I will be by Spring.

Thank you Vanessa!!

5. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. God bless.

6. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    So very sorry for your loss. [​IMG] Praying for your and your family that God will wrap His arms around you and comfort you at this time.

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    I now have 9 splash eggs, and 6 Blue/Black...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by