1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by QuailHollow, Jul 14, 2008.

1. QuailHollow

QuailHollow Chillin' With My Peeps

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  2. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    He reminds me of a red sexink cochin cross for some reason.

3. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Hello and welcome! Chickens are addicting, aren't they?

i love your coop. It's huge! My chickens are jealous. i'm not sure about your boy, but the coloring does look like my red stars (red sexlinks), so he could have some of that in him. He's very pretty.

Would love to see more pics when you have them. My husband and i are working on a larger coop and pen for our big girls. But we aren't very handy so it's taking a loooooong time!

4. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Definately look like some EE's in that bunch. Your roo looks quite happy with his ladies too!

Nice coop - not the 'prettiest' but sure looks very functional! I like the way you have your doves on one side also.

Shall we take bets on how long that pretty green grass stays green? My girls cleaned out a 20x80 ft pen in about a month... [​IMG]

5. QuailHollow

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
  6. QuailHollow

Here are some addl pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Welcome to BYC and the wonderful, addicting world of chickens.

I love the pictures ..you have such beautiful, colorful chickens and they really stand out on that green grass.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by