These were Maran, Barred Rock, and Wyandotte eggs. Being brown eggs it's hard to candle and see what's going on. All I could make out were dark shadows. I left them in the incubator until day 20 when I started noticing an odor. I broke one open, then another and another, not one single egg had the beginnings of a chick. Here is a picture of some of the eggs I broke open. These eggs were not shipped, I made a 2 hour round trip to pick them up, and I did it two times. The first 3 dozen eggs she sold me she said might have gotten too cold, she was right, none of the first 3 dozen hatched so I made the trip back up there to get the second 3 dozen eggs and not one of those hatched either. She told me because of the expense of me having to make 2 trips up there and because I waited for over 2 hours for her to get the last batch, she would send me 1 dozen Welsummer eggs. She was supposed to send them out 2 1/2 weeks ago and I haven't seen them yet. I emailed her and told her to keep them, trying to hatch out her eggs was a waste of my time and money. I also sent her these pictures. I am so angry that I spent all that time and money for absolutely nothing.