8+ Araucana and Araucana/EE cross hatching eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Mar 11, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hello Everyone,

I have not separated out my EE's from my Araucana's yet. I am offering pure breed Araucana hatching eggs and Araucana Rooster Over EE hens. I have two Araucana Roosters. One is a clean face rumpless Lavender and the other is a Black Tufted Rumpless Black. My Araucana hens are 3 Black Hens, 1 Lavender, and 1 Blue with some brown on her neck. My EE's are 2 white, 1 Black/white, 2 Wheatan, and 1 brown/white.

I will only collect eggs for 48 hours and ship on Wednesday. I will give you as many as they lay. My egg color ranges from Deep green, Teal Blue, Light Green, and Blue.

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to look at my Araucana page to get an idea of some of my birds.

Thank you for looking,
    Beth

2. CORNISH_MAN

CORNISH_MAN Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    CALVARY,KY
    Are your araucana's standards or bantams and are they show quality? thanks

3. Beth G.

Quote:Hi, all the ones that are up for this auctions eggs are all standards. All are show quality except one roosters leg coloring is a bit off but his offspring does not appear to have that trait. Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Tx Beth

4. CORNISH_MAN

CORNISH_MAN Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    CALVARY,KY
    Would love to get some Araucana eggs from you for my sons but I wouldnt be interested in the EE crosses.

5. Beth G.

Quote:Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately at this time I am offering both. I will be pulling the EE hens out and secluding my araucanas in a month or so. At that time I will sell just Araucana eggs but they will start at $25.00 reserve auction for 6+. I like to do this auction for two reasons (1) hatch rate on araucanas with the tuft gene is only 50%. (2) Its nice to have crossbred chicks knowing the hatchability rate is better and healthier. I'll let you know when I auction off some pure araucana eggs only. Take Care, and Have a good Night [​IMG]

6. PiratePrincess

PiratePrincess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2011
    Fayetteville
    I would be interested but couldn't receive the eggs until Saturday (live in AR) as currently I am still in Australia for work and won't be back in the states until Friday and then would need a day to get the incubator fired up and running.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hey Beth-the eggs-can you tell the difference in the EE eggs from the pure eggs? So when you do send them-can a person be able to know which ones they are and what to expect? thank you~

8. Beth G.

Quote:Hello,

That would be fine with me. If you win the auction I will ship any day that will work for the winner. The ladies are all laying really well and here in Connecticut its going to get up in the 60's on Thursday which will only help [​IMG]

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Take Care,
    Beth

9. Beth G.

Quote:Hey there how are you?

I can except my EE's which even though I have a few Ameriacauna hens I can't call them that bc I'm breeding with the different colored roo [​IMG] remember that dilemma? Lol

Anyway, my blue wheatens and white hens lay darker eggs then the EE's and their eggs are very similar in color to the pure Araucanas. They have a deep green colored shell. The definite EE's have the teal bigger eggs.

So to answer your question kinda...

[​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Beth G. :

Quote:Hey there how are you?

I can except my EE's which even though I have a few Ameriacauna hens I can't call them that bc I'm breeding with the different colored roo [​IMG] remember that dilemma? Lol

Anyway, my blue wheatens and white hens lay darker eggs then the EE's and their eggs are very similar in color to the pure Araucanas. They have a deep green colored shell. The definite EE's have the teal bigger eggs.

So to answer your question kinda...

[​IMG]

Im good [​IMG] thank you and you? ok you kinda answered my question [​IMG] LOL ...The Dilemma is kinda in my head--refresh me? I remember something about that but not in full detail-it is morning you know? haha​

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by