8+ Bantam Frizzle Mottled Cochin eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Oct 28, 2010.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

This is from my pen of black and blue mottled Cochins. I have a smooth black mottled roo and a frizzle blue mottled roo over black mottled, blue mottled, and blue hens, both smooth and frizzled. Additional pics of my flock can be seen on my website. I have lots of these eggs in my incubator that are developing nicely. Fertility has been confirmed with this flock.

These eggs will ship on Monday, November 1st. PAYPAL PAYMENT IS DUE WITHIN 1 HOUR OF AUCTION'S END!!!! When the auction is over, I will immediately pm the winning bidder with instructions for sending Paypal payment. Due to the many variables involved with hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate. Fertility and hatch rate here at the farm is excellent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Michelle- Would any of the eggs be from the mostly white mottled hen, second from the bottom?

Also, they look to be very nice and typy, do you show tham?

3. shelleyb1969

I collect eggs for 3 days prior to shipment...so there will be a mix of eggs from all of my hens. For bio-security reasons, I do not show my birds. But I have sold many chicks to folks who do and I've had reports that they do well. [​IMG]

4. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Just saw your website, and I see you are working on the MFC project too. That is what I am doing. You MFs are beautiful. Maybe I will wait until you offer eggs from those.

5. shelleyb1969

I'm absolutely loving my MFC project. Regardless of what color or pattern they have, they're ALL simply beautiful. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by