8 Bantam Lavender Ameraucana (John Blehm line)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I have eight bantam Ameraucana's for sale...both male and female but not sure exactly whats what yet...there are two I'm pretty sure are males but the rest, not sure yet. I do not ship so they will have to be picked up in the Wausau WI Area if your interested. I'm putting them up for sale here before I go to craigslist because I think you guys are more apt to take care of them [​IMG] They are the sweetest crew ever and the only reason I cannot keep them is because I need to lesson my flock here. I have over 100 chickens and need to weed out for sure before winter. nothing wrong with them at all with the exception of one having a cooked beak but he/she still eats very good and gets along fine with no special needs at all. If you would like pictures just email me at [email protected] and I can email you some. They are just over 2 months old

2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    You're killing me with your "no shipping"! LOL that's ok...I already ordered bantam lavs from John for next year! (shh...don't tell my husband) [​IMG]

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    LOL I won't....By the way, the blacks I got from you are doing fabulous! I have one roo and the rest are pullets [​IMG] And my roo is perfect looking too [​IMG] Should make some nice babies with their fuzzy faces [​IMG] I'm going to get pictures today and will post them.

4. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    That's awesome!!! [​IMG] Can't wait to see them!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by