8 Bantam Lavender Ameraucana (John Blehm line)

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
I have eight bantam Ameraucana's for sale...both male and female but not sure exactly whats what yet...there are two I'm pretty sure are males but the rest, not sure yet. I do not ship so they will have to be picked up in the Wausau WI Area if your interested. I'm putting them up for sale here before I go to craigslist because I think you guys are more apt to take care of them
big_smile.png
They are the sweetest crew ever and the only reason I cannot keep them is because I need to lesson my flock here. I have over 100 chickens and need to weed out for sure before winter. nothing wrong with them at all with the exception of one having a cooked beak but he/she still eats very good and gets along fine with no special needs at all. If you would like pictures just email me at [email protected] and I can email you some. They are just over 2 months old

You're killing me with your "no shipping"! LOL that's ok...I already ordered bantam lavs from John for next year! (shh...don't tell my husband)
hide.gif

LOL I won't....By the way, the blacks I got from you are doing fabulous! I have one roo and the rest are pullets
big_smile.png
And my roo is perfect looking too
big_smile.png
Should make some nice babies with their fuzzy faces
big_smile.png
I'm going to get pictures today and will post them.

Back
Top Bottom