8+ Bantam Mille Fleur Cochin Project Hatching Eggs!

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

8+ Mille Fleur Cochin (project) hatching eggs from my rare breeds flock. These are a good start for anyone wanting to get into breeding these unique & gorgeous birds! I personally have been working on these for a few years so it's a good opportunity to save yourself a few years of trial/error and get right to the good stuff.
wink.png

I recently added a second pen to my breeding program. These birds have good type--especially the rooster who was molting in these pictures. I am still working on their coloring and their size but overall, these are nice birds.

DSCN5060.jpg

The eggs are shipped fresh but these are FIRST YEAR LAYERS so these are TEST EGGS.

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. They are bantams and have yellow feet. The rooster is alerted in this photo.

DSCN5066.jpg

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just in case any of the eggs do crack or break.

Fine Print:

However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

DSCN5052.jpg

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

PayPal only please, NO E-CHECKS! Eggs are TIME-SENSITIVE & CANNOT SIT AROUND FOR A WEEK WAITING FOR E-CHECKS TO CLEAR without comprising hatch-ability!

SORRY, I CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.

Please READ THIS & UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO BIDDING!

DSCN5037.jpg

Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left!

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

Back
Top Bottom