8+ BBS & Partridge Bearded Silkie Hatching Eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by reesepoultry, Sep 10, 2010.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    This auction is for 8+ silkie eggs from my BBS Pen. Also Partridge Eggs. Some of my silkies carry the Lavender gene. I also have a Lavender hen in this pen. All my silkies are bearded. I don't have any hatchery silkies in my flock. All my silkies come from: Bobbie Porto, Alan Stanford, & Sassy Silkies. Colors in Pen: Cuckoo, Blue, Black, Splash, & Lavender.
    You can hatch out any of these colors. I am NPIP& AI OH-432.
    SHIPPING: $12.00 PAYMENT: Paypal: [email protected]

BBS Pen:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Partridge Pen:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some New chicks I just hatched out.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  2. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Getting hatching eggs to Alaska is horrid. Would you be willing to do some extra packing per my instruction for an extra $5? I have had 29 eggs shipped to me and ONE chick. Just thought I'd ask [​IMG]

3. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Quote:Yes, That wouldn't be a problem. [​IMG]

4. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Quote:Yes, That wouldn't be a problem. [​IMG]

I appreciate that [​IMG] Hopefully these will HATCH... and I have another issue... I just set eggs RIGHT BEFORE this auction...so I'm looking at a hatch date of 10/1 - can you hold off collecting to maybe ship on 9/29 or 9/30? [​IMG] I'm such a dingbat!

5. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    I can try. But, if you know silkies you know they are very broody and my partridge just now got unbroody and have been laying good. and same with my bbs.

6. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    That's one of the reasons I'm wanting them, to hatch eggs for me...lol

I understand and if we have to wait longer, or if you have to ship a couple days early/later either way is fine. I can also do some research on staggered hatches, but I haven't a clue on them right now!

7. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    This is one reason why I have another incubator just for hatching. That way I don't have to worry about adding more eggs in my bator. [​IMG]

8. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    LOL I don't even have one of my own, it's borrowed and NO chances of getting one either. We will be moving to our cabin that has no electricity or running water.... THAT is why I want Silkies... to hatch for me!! lol

9. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Oh wow..... I don't think I could handle that..... In Alaska you have to be crazy to have no water or electric...... Too cold for me.

[​IMG]

10. Wolfwoman

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Quote:Crazy is one word *snicker*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by