8 BC Marans eggs, $30 shipped

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ninjapoodles, May 3, 2009.

1. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Half my birds have gone broody, so production is way down (and they're starting to get a bit lighter). But my incubator's full and I hate to see them go to waste. I have 8 eggs that can go out tomorrow morning. First to post "sold" and PayPal $30 to ninjapoodles AT gmail DOT com (obviously, replace the words "AT" and "DOT" with the appropriate symbols, and remove the spaces).

I can't access my Flickr account right now, so if you want to see pics of eggs or birds just search some of my previous posts, or my last BST post for BCMs.

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Would you be interested in a trade...BLRW???

3. ninjapoodles

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:Are you the one that talked about doing that with me before? Because yes, I would! I can't hatch anything for a little while, though. Hubs' illness is getting very serious, and requiring lots of attention.

4. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Yes ma'am that is me!! I was hoping you would remember. I can send you some whenever you get ready for them.

5. ninjapoodles

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:Well, as long as YOU can remember, because I will forget. You want me to send you these, or wait and collect tomorrow's, and send them Tuesday?

Also, I have more, but they're light. The problem with that is that I have one hen who has always laid light, but who I've never identified--I just always cooked the light eggs and didn't worry about it--and another couple whose eggs just now turned light with our weird weather and their broodiness. I DO NOT KNOW WHICH EGGS ARE WHICH. So I can send you the light ones, if you want--that would give you a lot more eggs, but I have NO idea which ones might be more likely to produce light egg-layers. Anyway, you can have those if you want, just be aware that you need to mark those chicks as they hatch so that down the road you'll know who didn't come out of a dark egg.

Email your address to the email I posted above.

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Ok, sending email now.

How old are the eggs you offered here?

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    email sent...

8. ninjapoodles

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Quote:Gathered Friday, Saturday, and today.

9. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    That works for me!! Thankyou.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by