8+ Bearded BBS Silkie Eggs - NPIP-Auction will closed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 8+ eggs from our blue/black/splash pen.

In the BBS pen are 11 girls...black and splash, a black cock, a blue cock and a gorgeous splash/lav split cockerel that we got from Shagbark silkies a few months ago as a young bird. Fertility is checked regularly.

These eggs are ready to ship tomorrow (8/12) morning so the auction will end at 8:00 a.m. EST and the highest bidder at that time will be the winner. Please be ready to make payment by PayPal immediately and the eggs will be at the Post Office by noon.

I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them!
    PayPal to [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hi, are you NPIP? If not I can't bid. Also I don't wake up early in the morning. I would have to pay you around midnight (like assuming I won) and then get a refund if I don't win. Life is so complicated. [​IMG]

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Yes, I am NPIP certified. Don't know what to tell you about the waking up part [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by