8+ Bearded BBS Silkie Eggs - NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Up for your consideration are 8+ eggs from our blue/black/splash.

These will be ready to ship Tuesday.

In the BBS pen are 11 girls...black, 2 black/split lav and splash...and we rotate 3 boys in with them. One is a nice blue cock, a black cock and a gorgeous splash/lav split cockerel.

I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them! I even hatched a lavender chick from an egg that I received cracked and then patched with wax! I have been using the styrofoam shippers but I'm going to use USPS priority boxes for a while and see if that makes any difference. There was some concerned mentioned that the shippers are so airtight that it might not be good for the eggs. They will be packed the same...just a different box. Pick ups are welcome!

PayPal to [email protected]

***Edited to clarify negative feedback left by aduplantis. Buyer purchased eggs and did not respond to PM's or emails for 48 hours after sale ended. Eggs were sold to underbidder. Two days later, buyer sent payment for eggs which was promptly refunded and explanation was given. Newbie or not...when you make a purchase of EGGS, for goodness sakes...make a prompt payment. Eggs are perishable!!***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are some 7 week old juveniles from these birds:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Hi Judy - love the pics of the little ones - gorgeous! I have 4 whites and 8 BBS developing & can't wait for the hatch. You can't go wrong with this breeder - beautiful birds and top notch packing. My eggs arrived in great condition and I expect a really good hatch in spite of a trip from Florida to Washington.

3. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

So these will be packed in a regular priority box? I really want to try again with your eggs. [​IMG] Im also PM'ing you with another question.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  4. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Yes, they will be in a priority box with large and small bubblewrap.

5. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    [​IMG] I would so love to have one that looks like that.

6. isadream

isadream Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2009
    Huntsville, Alabama
    You have beautiful silkies!

7. SilkieTime

SilkieTime Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Joelton Tn.
    Paypal sent [​IMG] Lucky me.
    Have a Blessed day
    Cathy