8+ bearded buff eggs - 1 day quick auction!

thistledewchick

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 28, 2010
Pilot Mountain
I seem to be getting some extra eggs this week! I am offering 8+ bearded buff silkie eggs. My foundation breeding stock is from chicks I raised, from eggs, from Sundown Waterfowl, The Bantam Barn and Covered Bridge Poultry. I am getting excellent hatch rates with healthy pretty chicks. All have good black skin and 5 toes and lots of feathering on each foot.
My stock is well cared for and are happy healthy breeding quality birds.
I will post photo’s here of my 2 breeding roosters, the hens, chicks that just hatched in September ( one to 2 weeks old in pics), and a picture of a juvenile hen that hatched in July and was almost 11 weeks old in this pic.
Auction will end tomorrow and I will ship eggs tomorrow or Thursday. Happy bidding!
I will individually bubble wrap each egg for shipping. I can not guarantee hatch rates because of so many variables, including but not limited to, post office mishandling, x-rays, changes in weather , and differences in incubation processes. Purchasing shipped eggs is a risk. Please understand this when bidding on hatching eggs
I only accept PayPal. Payment due once auction closes via PayPal to: [email protected]
I ship only to the lower 48 states. No international shipping.
68739_me_1.jpg

68739_me_2.jpg

68739_la_me.jpg

two of my favorite girls
68739_re.jpg

rooster
68739_fa.jpg

rooster
68739_feet2.jpg

68739_chick.jpg

68739_1_week_chicks.jpg

one week old chicks