8+ Bearded white Silkie eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Jul 8, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I've had so many requests for one color I've decided to start running them in separate auctions most of the time. This auction is for 8+ eggs from my white pens. I hope to send at least a dozen, but like most of the country, we are having a heat wave & I don't know how that is going to effect laying. My white pens have been producing some gorgeous chicks & everything pictured below was bred from these groups. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean by the state of Washington. I will pack these eggs extremely well to give them the best chance of surviving the po & my customers are reporting good hatch rates. Please be prepared to pay via paypal at auction's end so I can get these eggs shipped to you on Monday, 7/12. Please, no e-checks - they take way too long to clear. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Best of Breed pullet, Wa. Feather Fanciers 12/09

[​IMG]

One of the hens

[​IMG]

Young cockerel

[​IMG]

A few of the youngsters:

Hatched by Three Cedar Silkies in Florida:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BeckyBird

BeckyBird Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2008
    I received a shipment of Kelar's silkie eggs this past Thursday. They were packed extremely well, and all the eggs were in excellent condition. Lots of extras too! The box arrived 3 days after I sent payment--wow, that was fast!
    Thanks Karen!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by