1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

8 Bearded White Silkies Eggs - NPIP - Auction closed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Up for your consideration are 8 eggs from our white bearded silkie pen. We can't wait for the shows to start here this fall as we will be entering at least 2 of them in the shows and I believe they will be very competitive. These eggs will be ready to ship Thursday (8/12) so this auction will end tomorrow morning at 8:00 am. Please be prepared to pay by PayPal immediately so I can take them to the post office.

In this pen is a gorgeous cockerel and pullet that we purchased from Harvest Breeze Farm and 2 more lovely white hens.

I will say that this year has been HELL on shipping. You should definitely not get any cracked eggs but it seems that the ones I've received have had a lot of aircell damage. However, we have hatched quite a few from those eggs with loose aircells, so don't give up hope on them!

PayPal to threecedarsilkies@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2010

2. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    i would so bid but dont get paid till tomorrow(Friday) [​IMG]

3. abooth

abooth Songster

Is the heading correct? You have closed this auction?

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:X2?

5. Gordonhillfarm

Gordonhillfarm Songster

Apr 11, 2010
    Maine
    These are already done -- stops at 8am --- 8/12 that was this morning .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by