8 Beautiful Super Fluffy Bearded SILKIE Bantam Eggs!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
In true auction style Heres your chance to get some beautiful silkie babies! All of my birds are super fluffy, have correct toes, full top knots, and nice type. See pics below. You can also see pics of all my birds on my website www.sassysilkie.com . You will get 8 eggs and any extras if the girls lay them. These eggs will ship out on Monday.. Prompt payment is a must so the freshist of eggs can be sent. Paypal only at auction end please to : [email protected] due to the sensitive nature of shipping and hatching eggs I cannot guarentee you personal hatch rate or replace eggs for any reason. I do my best to ensure they get to you safe and sound. You can also see my packing process on my website as well. Fertility is excellent here! I am hatching myself as we speak! Hatch now to show next year!!! You will get what ever colors my girls lay over the weekend and eggs will ship Monday morning! I thank you for looking and happy bidding!

tcandsterling.jpg

Dsc01513.jpg

Dsc02848.jpg

Dsc01479.jpg

DSC03841.jpg

DSC01332.jpg

newspring07pics012-1.jpg

splash004.jpg

cuckooTrio007.jpg

splash008.jpg

newspring07pics031.jpg

Those are some pretty birds! I cannot start any eggs until after the Ohio National because there won't be anyone to turn the eggs while I'm gone. If you have another auction closer to the middle of Novenber, I'll bid. And if you're going to the show, I'd love it if you could bring them as opposed to having them mailed! Thanks!

One of these days I am actually going to win these. I want them sooooooooooooooo bad!!!! The Halloween pic is TO DIE FOR!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom