8+ Black Jersey G, Fr/Eng Golden/Cuckoo Maran, BLRW, etc

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bid is 8+ variety of eggs, can/will be Black Jersey Giant, French or English Golden Cuckoo or Cuckoo Maran, Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Rare Gold Brabanter, Welsummer. The Cuckoo Maran chicks are hatching out french and english at this time... i have 2 French roos and 1 English roo over English and French hens. The Welsummer hen is laying a super dark speckled egg...very nice! My BLRW's came from Blue Poultry and i bought an outcross exhibition quality roo from out West from a breeder. The Rare Gold Brabanters are very nice and came from a breeder. None of these birds are from hatchery stock...all are from breeders or what i hatched from hatching eggs from breeders. All are very nice quality birds!! I will take into consideration if you only want certain eggs in your order...but if i cant fill with those eggs, i will finish with other eggs. I will try my best. You are welcome to offer first and second choices also. This will be for whatever is laid over the weekend, so i can ship on Tuesday (after Holiday). Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. greyartist

greyartist Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2010
    NC
    Is it 8 types of birds or 8 eggs?? I would like to get some, my Mom is wanting some marans so I wanted to try to get some eggs to try for her and I always like adding new types to my little flock.

3. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi, it is for 8+ eggs... you will get atleast 8 eggs, and i always try to send extras if the hens are willing. (-: If you have 1-2 preferences, i will try to fill with those first, then finish rest of order with what is laid then.

4. greyartist

greyartist Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2010
    NC
    If I win, my preferences are 1st marans, 2nd welsummers, 3rd Jersey G, etc.

5. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hey,no problem... and thanks for bidding!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by