8+ Black silkie eggs to Ship Sat. 24th

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BamaChicken, Nov 21, 2007.

1. BamaChicken

BamaChicken Orpingtons Bama Style

Nov 14, 2007
    The plus will be Blue/Splash eggs. My blacks are laying well right now and these are my Show birds. The only reason I am offering them right now is my bator is filled to the rim. 20 dollars includes shipping. All my eggs from black silkies that I have put in bator are fertile. I take paypal.

[​IMG]

2. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    This is my blue Roo's tail tush. No hard feathers.

[​IMG]
    Splash hens that he is being bred to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Can you back shipping up to the 26?
    I am freaking nuts! I have eggs from Cynthia and Jody coming the 26th (or should I say leaving their house on the 26) that way they can all go in together.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  4. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Adam I can ship them Monday but they would still be collected Wed, thurs and Fri as I was going to ship on Sat. I have the eggs sold already from Sat. Sun and Mon to ship on Tue. Let me know if that works for you.

5. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Julie I am going to have to pass this time but I Would LOVE some in the future.

Thanks

6. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    I understand. Let me know when you get ready and if they are laying we will work it out.
    Okay, Ya'll don't make me have to figure a way to hatch these. Any one else ready for some awesome sikies?

7. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    <whimpers> I really dont want to start up the incubator again. <sniffles>

8. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Julie, If they are still ava. I want them. I can only take 8 as that is all the room I have left in the bator.

9. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    The next time you have some available please let me know. I would love to get some.

Georgia

10. BamaChicken

Nov 14, 2007
    Adam sorry I couldn't see your message sooner. My internet server went down last nite and my son came today and got me back on dialup till they can repair line on Mond. That is frustrating as I just DSL a week ago and spoiled already. If you want the eggs. I will PM you with the Paypal addy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by