8 blue/black copper maran eggs -ship today

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Oct 22, 2008.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have 8 eggs available.... they are 1 week old.
    I will ship them today to the highest offer ......PM me.

it is 9 30 am my time. I'll decide on the buyer at noon. you will have to paypal me imediatly to [email protected].

I know BYC is not an auction, but I had SO MANY people interested in these eggs last time, I lost track of who is who.

2. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    I would like them...how much!
    ETA: oh I see...highest offer, duh, sorry....
    ~Rebecca [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  3. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am in love with your beautiful peas!! You have done a great job with them. I have not seen so much color variety before. I wouls love some eggs from them, but I am sure they are no longer laying at this time. [​IMG] I have a white yearling male, 2 IB yearling hens and a IB yearling male. I can't wait for babies!! [​IMG]

4. 4kidZ

4kidZ Fluffy Butt Farmer

sorry...confused about bids on byc...

5. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I know, its not an auction and Ii didnt intend it to seem like that. But, I was selling a dozen for $30 to somone but she backed out because I dont have a dozen. The girls seem to be done laying and I didnt know what you guys wanted to pay for only 8.
    I dont want to incubate anything else this year, and it seems a waste to throw them away.

6. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Did you sell them yet? [​IMG]
    ~Rebecca

7. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Hey stick them in a bator and hatch some more for me [​IMG] Just kidding I don't need birds in my room all winter I am keeping this batch I am picking up from you in my room. Did those Ameraucana hatch?

8. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Hi everyone. The eggs were shipped out yesterday...... a couple of you wrote me privatly concerned about the age of the eggs. Only the olest egg was a week old the newer ones were just a day or two. I know it cuts back on hatchability, but that is why I put the age on the post..... so the buyer is aware. Most of them still have a great chance of hatching.

Henry. nope no ameracaunas, sorry. no exchequers either, sorry. Except for the silkies, all of my chickens have stopped laying (hubby actually bought eggs at the grocery since we have none for eating!!) In the spring though Im going to have LOTS of eggs since I have doubled the amount of layers i have here this year.

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I will try and bring you a dozen eating eggs ! my girls are all molting and not laying very well now so I am getting about 3 eggs a day but I might be able to bring you a half dozen. I can't eat eggs from the grocery store any more and might even give allitle light so that they continue laying a bit. I am sorry that you don't have any ameraucana or exchequers thats to bad. Well maybe you should eat silkie eggs [​IMG]

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by