8 + Blue/black Mottled Cochin Bantam Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenhorder, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    Hello I Have Up For Bid A Lot Of 8 Plus Extras Of Hatching Eggs From My Pen Of Blue And Black Mottled Cochin Bantams.
    In This Pen There Are 4 Black Mottled Hens 3 Blue Mottled Hens And 2 Blue Mottled Roo's And1 Black Mottled Roo.
    These Are All Very Nice Birds. I have not shown any of them my self but a few of their offspring have done very well at open
    shows as well as 4h shows. I Have Checked Fertility And It was Running In The 90% Range.
    I Try To Pack Well To Hopefully Insure a Safe Arrival but do the nature of postal service I cant guarantee how they are handled
    during deliver and I cant guarantee your hatch for shipping and incubating practices can play a major role on your hatch rate.
    I have had great success with shipping eggs and buyers have had great hatch rates.
    This is paypal only eggs should be ready to ship at end of auction if the girls keep up the good work, and If all goes well I will
    have a dozen to ship but all depends on the lovely girs, they seem to have a mind of their own. [​IMG]
    So please make payment of final bid and shipping to [email protected] Thanks so much any questions please ask.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  2. Chickens14

Chickens14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Ulster County NY
    Very pretty [​IMG]
    i love my mottled trio these will be perfect to my flock....
    I also have silver laced but they are only weeks old

3. Chickenhorder

Chickenhorder Out Of The Brooder

Aug 14, 2010
    Pa
    Thank You. Wish I could get better pictures to really show them off, but not easy getting them to stay still. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by