1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ Blue copper maran naked neck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by clacasse88, Jan 3, 2011.

1. clacasse88

clacasse88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    Looking for a unique chicken? Up for bidding are 8+ blue copper maran x naked neck hen fertile eggs. These will ship out Wednesday, Jan. 5.

I just hatched out a bunch of these unique chicks. They are super sweet with their bowties. I can't wait to see how they feather out & how dark brown the eggs will be.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Blue copper maran roo

[​IMG]
    Naked neck hen

I have had great fertility with my hatches. However, please be aware that due to the nature & handling of shipped eggs I cannot guarantee your hatch rate. I will individually bubble wrap them with every means necessary to make it safely to where you are.

Upon payment via PayPal @ [email protected], these will be shipped via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Good luck : )

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  2. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    How cute!!

3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    I am liking this "blend".[​IMG] Very interesting!

4. clacasse88

clacasse88 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2009
    I just can't wait to see how they turn out. So far, very cute & very different. I just had to chuckle when they actually hatched out ... I have that one NN and a few other light brown egg layers mixed in with my olive egg project. I was checking fertility and knew I had the potential to hatch the NN.

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by