8 Blue Wheaten Ameraucana fertile eggs- 1 day acution ships tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Feb 15, 2011.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hatching eggs- one of life's little miracles! This auction is for 8 Large Fowl Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucanas fertile hatching eggs. The Roo in my avatar is over some beautiful Blue Wheaten/Wheaten hens in this pen. These eggs will be laid today for ship tomorrow. If you are not able to take immediate delivery I have another auction set up to ship next week. Hatch rates at the farm have been excellent but the incubator and the brooder are full!

I have been raising Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucanas for eight years. Scores of BYCers have hatched from us. The flock we are working with currently are very solid birds with correct slate legs, pea combs, very full muffs and beards and are suitable for exhibition. This flock also has exceptional health and vigor. We are TPIP certified and all of our birds are well cared for with clean housing and an excellent diet. Many BYCers have been to the farm and each one has been impressed with our flocks and our farm. If you live locally you are welcome to visit us and pick up eggs in person.

For more information about our chickens and our farm visit us at www.nonesuchfarm.net or for more eye candy visit our photobucket here:
    http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/pasofinofarm/chickens/

My Ameraucanas are layers of beautiful blue and turquoise blue eggs. The breed was accepted by the APA in 1976 and since that time have been eligible to participate in their poultry shows yet there is much confusion surrounding the breed. Many hatcheries sell chickens labled "Ameraucanas" that are not up to breed standards and not to be shown. Although there is a place for these Easter Egger chickens and we own a few for pretty kitchen eggs; many people are disappointed as they find that the birds they have raised are not what they expected. Be assured that our birds are quality Ameraucanas that meet the Standard.

BECAUSE OF THE TIME SENSITIVE NATURE OF HATCHING EGGS PAYMENT MUST BE MADE BY PAYPAL BY NOON ON THE DAY YOU WIN THE AUCTION OR EGGS WILL BE OFFERED TO THE NEXT HIGHEST BIDDER. THE TRUCK PICKS UP AT OUR POST OFFICE AT 2PM AND WE WANT YOUR EGG TO BE ON IT! [​IMG]

Wheaten Roo
    [​IMG]

Wheaten and Blue Wheaten Pullets
    [​IMG]

Ameraucana Chicks from our eggs
    [​IMG]

The brown egg is for contrast only:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I hope they are still laying the end of March. I'LL WANT SOME!

I started my w/bw flock with these eggs. Big birds, nice big blue eggs.

For whoever wins this auction, I can tell you, you won't be disappointed.
    Interestingly, every egg I've ever hatched from her eggs have been PULLETS! Your results may vary!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by