8+ Buckeye Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SouthernChick, Jun 16, 2010.

1. SouthernChick

SouthernChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Ohio
    DO NOT BID IN THE AUCTION, PLEASE EMAIL ME, THANK YOU! This is a Rare Auction for 8+ Purebred Buckeye Fertile Hatching Eggs. We have a Beautiful Purebred Buckeye Rooster with Purebred Buckeye Hens all from the Breeding Lines of Duane Urch, John Brown, Pearce, Rhods and ALBC. They are feed Breeder Supplement Feed, Laying Crumbles and Vitamins and Electrolytes Daily. We have beautiful Buckeye Chicks that just hatched on Sunday.

I will pack your eggs with a ice pack to keep them cool on their journey, wrap each egg in bubblewrap, place in a egg carton then wrap the egg carton in alum foil to protect the eggs from the USPS xray machines. I am hoping that my efforts to protect the eggs will help you have a great hatch!

Please pay by Paypal ONLY and I will ship your eggs to you by USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. As I do everything I can to help you have a Great Hatch, I can not guarantee chicks as you are buying fertile hatching eggs not chicks as too many factors can be difficult on hatching eggs including shipping and incubator practices.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Good Luck and Happy Hatching!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  2. dbunni

dbunni Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2009
    Ohio
    Where in Ohio are you located? Could we pick up the eggs? Or do you have babies for sale?

3. SouthernChick

SouthernChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2009
    Ohio
    We are in Chillicothe, Southern Ohio. I do not have any chicks for sale at this time. I am only offering these eggs because my incubators are full. Thanks for your interest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by