8+ Buff Laced Sebright eggs FS-OK***PRICE REDUCED***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DutchChic, Mar 13, 2009.

1. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I am offering 8+ Buff Laced Sebright hatching eggs for sale. They are very nice quality birds, not hatchery stock. I will ship them out late next week, and will hopefully have a batch available weekly for awhile. $35 includes shipping, and payment must be sent via PayPal. I will mark sold on the ad as soon as payment is received. If you would like to be added to a waiting list, just let me know. You can see pics of the rooster on my BYC page. [​IMG]

UPDATE: PRICE REDUCED TO $25, SHIPPING INCLUDED!

Last edited: Mar 16, 2009
  2. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    If someone has something they'd like to trade, just ask. I'd really be interested in peacock eggs...hint, hint...

3. AK_Button_Mama

AK_Button_Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Id love to have soem of these but those combs look like they would get frost bite pretty good... so I will have to avoid them. do the ladies have big combs like that roo? and what kind of comb is that?

4. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    It's a rosecomb, and I haven't had any problems with frostbite on them. The hens have very small ones....only the roo has the really big one. I do keep a heatlamp going in the coop in the winter time for all my bantams, but they do go outside during the day despite the cold.

5. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I am reducing the price on these to $25, shipping included.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by