8+ Buff Orpington Hatching Eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OkChickens, Nov 27, 2011.

1. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Up for Auction is 8+ NPIP Buff Orpington Eggs! I have have a good hatch rate this fall and I have enough chicks and my Bator is full! I have 2 Roosters over 7 Hens. My Orp hens are great layers (5-7 eggs a week)! I have one hen that tries to sit on eggs but I never let her. Great Layers and are Very Friendly!

My Flock is NPIP Certified #3163 In Oklahoma!

My Roos weigh about 9.5 lbs and Hens are about 7 to 7.5

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PayPal is the only payment we accept. No Echecks or money orders please!

I do my best to ship the eggs like i want to receive them. I put each egg in a bubble rap pocket and tape it shut and then put packing peanuts in the box.

Like everyone else I do not gurantee your hatch rate due to shipping. However I will do my best to ensure that they arrive in good condition with an extra egg or 2!

Eggs will Ship out Wednesday 1st thing in the morning! Pay Pal is due immediately after Auction ends!
    Our Paypal is [email protected]

Pick Up is avaliable upon request.

Thank you,

Happy Hatching!

Nate

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  2. 50+Buff_Orphingtons

50+Buff_Orphingtons Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2010
    Woods, KS
    I really like your Buff Orpingtons! I want some new blood in to my flock and i have a hen that is broody! I want to try that! [​IMG]

3. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Thank you! You have a lot off Buffs I can see. What is your favorite out of the Breeds you have?

Good Luck on the bidding!

Nate

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by