8 chicks gender HELP?!? roo or pullets??

mrsfluff100

Songster
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
I have 8 chick 5 are from tractor supply and 3 are pure breed silkies from a breeder. i will tell you more about the above the pictures let me know what you think of their gender please!!

Chick# 1 black old english game i think this is a pullet from wing sexing. is just about fully feathered and is 2 1/2 weeks old.

chick #2 light brahma?? i think it a roo from wing sexing. 2 1/2 weeks old and barley has wing feathers.

chick #3 mille fluer. 2 1/2 weeks old almost fully feathered i think pullet.

Chick #4 mille fluer also pullet? about fully feathered 2 1/2 weeks old.

Chick #5 Silkie mix i believe pullet 2 1/2 weeks old.

chick #6 silkie 1 1/2 weeks pullet?

chick #7 silkie 1 week old i think pullet from wing sexing.

chick #8 silkie chick 1 1/2 weeks old possible pullet??

PLEASE let me know what you think on genders! and anything else!! thanks!!

Last edited:
It is too early to tell....especially on the Silkies. Also, wing sexing doesn't work on all breeds. I can usually tell the sex of my chicks by 5-6 weeks. Silkies at about 3 months unless they start crowing before then.

Thanks to everyone! I will post another in a few weeks but if you have Any just overall guesses let me know thanks! I just like hereing what you guys have to say!! Once again just give me your guesses!!!

Thanks to everyone! I will post another in a few weeks but if you have Any just overall guesses let me know thanks! I just like hereing what you guys have to say!! Once again just give me your guesses!!!
Two random guesses;the gold mille fluer is a girl and the light brahma maybe a boy? Just thoughts as of now
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom