8+ Chocolate/Lavender Orpington Eggs

Tony

Songster
Jan 16, 2008
Connecticut
Read this CAREFULLY

Eggs will ship on Tuesday the 11th. Paypal Only please.
I have 8+ Brown,Bronze,Fudge,Coffee,Chocolate or Whatever YOU want to call them... Eggs.
These are Large Fowl Orpington eggs out of my 3 Pure Breed,100% Orpington hens that are Dark Brown colored.
The rooster is a Lavender Project Orpington. So the chicks will hatch out as splits to lavender.
These hens were born brown, they molt brown and grow back brown feathers. At NO point are, were or will these 3 hens be Black feathered birds.
I make absolutely NO claim that these are "Chocolate" Orpington`s. They are dark brown colored and do not look reddish like the bantams shown for sale in the UK.
Again...chicks will hatch out as split to lavenders. Birds shown above. Its a 1 roo to 3 hens ratio.
PM me with any questions you have.

Chick below was hatched out December14th from these same birds/eggs
5806_photo010117181.jpg

My first hen while molting. Those are 2 blues on her right side.
5806_dscf3093.jpg

5806_dsc_0226.jpg

Tony..

Please post some good pictures of your hens and the roo..I am very interested since I am an Orp. fanatic but I have followed your auctions previously and there has been some questions about current pictures of your breeding stock. As you might imagine, your starting bid is high on my limited budget, so I would enjoy seeing pictures of your grown birds from front, side and fluffy backside.

Thanks so much
Shelly

There seems to be some confusion here I think. The birds you see pics of on here ARE my birds,breeders...whatever you want to call them. The eggs I`m selling are from these exact birds you are seeing here on the auction.

Back
Top Bottom