8 Coronation / Split Sussex Well Started Chicks 3-4 wks NO RESERVE!!

revolutionmama

Songster
11 Years
Jun 11, 2008
CabinInTheWoods
Have your Coronation Split Sussex ready to lay by next Spring! Best of all this auction is a .99 NO RESERVE! I am selling these straight run, have been getting tons of pullets these last hatches. Here is a great opportunity to obtain this rare and beautiful breed of Sussex.

RevolutionMama Ranch Coronation stock come from championship stock from Paul Bradshaw of Greenfire Farms in Florida. Our Light Sussex stock that we used for the split parents are from some of the best bloodlines there offered: Bradshaw, Grisham, Dingle, Ron Presley. We have sought out diverse Sussex bloodlines to reduce inbreeding and we're getting robust, healthy birds and fantastic results.
This picture is an example of the age you will be getting, plus it's an adorable picture You can go to the picturetrail page below to see more pictures and info about our family farm. Shipping is $45.00, box is $8.99. Good Luck! NPIP & IA tested. PM me with any questions - Jenn

How many are coronation sussex only? Not the split. Thanks and have a blessed day...Nancy

On this auction all the chicks come from Coronation Roos over Full Coronation & Split Hens. When you breed these babies your chances of pure Coronation Sussex is very high. These chicks visually look like Light Sussex but carry a heavy Coronation gene. I plan on posting a trio of Full Corornation Sussex started birds soon on BYC so be on the look out if your interested
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom