8 Crested Duck Eggs/GA- $18 shipped-1 DAY ONLY!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by becky3086, Oct 20, 2009.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I have 8 crested duck eggs. These are rouen and Blue Swedish mixed. The drake has a double crest. I also have a baby from him with a double crest and the person that tested for me hatched out 6 babies and 4 were crested. Please keep in mind that ducks dig down to the dirt to lay their eggs and their eggs tend to be dirtier than chicken eggs.

My eggs are carefully wrapped in bubblewrap packages and the boxes tightly stuffed with newspaper or other packaging material. I expect immediate payment . I take very good care of my birds and these eggs are definately fresh and fertile when I send them, however, I am not responsible for postal mishandling or poor hatches due to improper incubation, etc. I have had several reports of good hatches and I hope yours will be a good one too. There is always the possibility that the birds will stop laying and in that event, you may receive your eggs at a later date or get a refund, your choice. Please understand the risk of shipped eggs before bidding. I do not send replacements or refunds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by