8+ Crevecoeur Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 19, 2010.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

These are one of the few batches I'll be selling this spring. My incubators are both full and I contacted the four people on my list and they either had full incubators too or they couldn't buy right now...so I'm offering these for sale now.

UPDATE--there are 8 eggs in auction.

My hens' backs are bald so they've now been separated from the rooster to allow time to grow some feathers back and give them a break. Fertility has been tested (I got 6 out of 6 eggs to hatch here on the farm). The hens are 1 and 3 years old. The rooster is one year old.

If you're not familiar with this breed, check out my page about them in the BYC breeds section.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  2. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I want so bad. [​IMG] I have to decide if I will try a staggered hatch. I am not very experienced yet. I love these birds. They are just lovely. [​IMG] They look different from the hatchery birds I've seen. I have to think about this. If not I will have to order from you when they are available again

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay...just a warning...I don't plan to offer too many more for sale this year because I'm building back up my own flock...[​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

I should be able to include 8 in this auction...

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:I see you're in Puyallup...my parents live in Portland (visit several times a year) and I'll have probably 5 or 6 Creves for sale within the next few months...[​IMG]

6. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    When would you ship these eggs?

7. Rare Feathers Farm

I am gathering now--so Monday or Tuesday...

8. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by