8+ Crevecoeur Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 19, 2010.

1. These are one of the few batches I'll be selling this spring. My incubators are both full and I contacted the four people on my list and they either had full incubators too or they couldn't buy right now...so I'm offering these for sale now.

UPDATE--there are 8 eggs in auction.

My hens' backs are bald so they've now been separated from the rooster to allow time to grow some feathers back and give them a break. Fertility has been tested (I got 6 out of 6 eggs to hatch here on the farm). The hens are 1 and 3 years old. The rooster is one year old.

If you're not familiar with this breed, check out my page about them in the BYC breeds section.

Last edited: May 24, 2010
  2. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I want so bad. [​IMG] I have to decide if I will try a staggered hatch. I am not very experienced yet. I love these birds. They are just lovely. [​IMG] They look different from the hatchery birds I've seen. I have to think about this. If not I will have to order from you when they are available again

3. Okay...just a warning...I don't plan to offer too many more for sale this year because I'm building back up my own flock...[​IMG]

4. I should be able to include 8 in this auction...

5. Quote:I see you're in Puyallup...my parents live in Portland (visit several times a year) and I'll have probably 5 or 6 Creves for sale within the next few months...[​IMG]

6. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    When would you ship these eggs?

7. I am gathering now--so Monday or Tuesday...

8. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by