1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8+ Cuckoo and Black Silkie Eggs Only $30.00 Includes Shipping!!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Nov 2, 2010.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Up for auction are 8+ eggs from my Cuckoo pen which includes a cuckoo roo over cuckoo and black hensand my black pen which is a black roo over black hens. Eggs will ship out SATURDAY. Eggs will be packed with care to ensure they arrive to you unbroken, but unfortunately I cannot guarentee your personal success rate because of the many hazards of shipping and incubation. All I can guarentee is that your eggs are packed very carefully and are fresh and fertile when they leave here. I just set 36 eggs in my personal incubator a couple weeks ago and 32 of the 36 are growing along nicely. ONe got a blood ring and the others were clear. So fertility is good at this time. (the ones that were clear were blue/splash). So if your interrested check out the pics and see if these are for you! Paypal goes to: [email protected] at auction end. Thank you for looking! JEN

I CHANGED THIS TO INCLUDE BLACKS SO I CAN SEND MORE EGGS....YOU PUT YOUR CUCKOO ROOS OVER BLACK HENS TO IMPROVE TYPE AND SKIN COLOR.

[​IMG]

chick I hatched out in spring from these eggs:
    [​IMG]

Baby chick (on right) I just hatched out of these same eggs yesterday:

(super vault and really nice toe spaceing on this one...it will be staying and getting put back into my breeding program)
    [​IMG]

this is a young pullet I hatched out last fall:
    [​IMG]

Here is one of the black hens:
    [​IMG]

HERE ARE THE BLACKS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by