8+ egg assortment- Polish and bantam Cochins. $10+ shipping(pic heavy)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickNjake, May 19, 2009.

1. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Ok I have an assortment of eggs to ship out on Friday or Saturday.

So far I have-
    *two Polish eggs. BQ parents. hen took best of breed, best continental, and best of variety (they're were only 4 Polish and the Polish were the only continental. she was the only WCblack [​IMG]) and the rooster took revere best of breed and best variety (also only WCblue) [​IMG] $1.25 each
    *Two from the Frizzle pen- rooster is black smooth, either very nice BQ or Possible SQ. hen is a black frizzle, Very nice quality. the chicks from this pen may have show potential. [​IMG] $2.00 each
    *three from Birchen pen #1. Rooster has nice head but too much birchen coloring and the hen has way to little, so you should get very nice chicks from these. there is another very nice hen in this pen but I don't think she's laying, I included a picture. $1.50 each
    *one from Birchen pen #3. rooster has WAY too much birchen coloring and hen has too little and is crowheaded, badly. you may get some nice breeders from these. $.75

you will get 8+ eggs for $10 plus actual shipping

the Polish rooster got out of his pen a week ago and I don't think he got into any other pen but if you get any Cochin eggs that aren't pure I'll send you as many eggs as don't hatch pure [​IMG] the polish hen has never been around another rooster.

click to enlarge

Polish- (Silkies have been out for a long time)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Frizzle-
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Birchen pen #1-
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Birchen pen #3
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  2. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Or if you want to mix and match eggs, I posted individual prices [​IMG]
    I also have Mix eggs I can throw in for $.25 each if you get any of the above [​IMG]

3. tn_artist

tn_artist Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2009
    Parrottsville,TN
    ckickNjake,
    I would love to get them, but, alas I no longer have a 'bator. One more thing I had to sell in the Divorce thanks to Super Jerk and his Floozy! (left me w/all the bills and 1/2 the income)[​IMG]
    If you know anyone that would incubate for me (for a fee or if they are just really nice and have extra room in the 'bator) let me know and I will get them. Love the cochins-not interested in showing. Best Friend loves the Polish- she calls them fluffy headed chickens and laughs every time she sees some. I would love to have some to make her laugh when she visits. (Got her a Polish calendar and she gets a laugh everyday!)[​IMG]
    Glad we're neighbors! Looking forward to the first Monday sale in July? It's good the current hubby has Mondays off- he can stay home and watch the twins![​IMG]

4. tn_artist

tn_artist Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2009
    Parrottsville,TN
    chickNjake,
    That should be an ! after the word July, not a ?

5. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    LOL I think if he did get one of the other hens the babies would be darling [​IMG]

6. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Ok, I believe these are sold to isadream [​IMG]
    tn_artist, When I do get another batch I'll let ya know! I Know of someone in Joppa that rents out incubator space if you need them. or you can always make a homemade one!

gabrielle1976, I was kinda hopin he did too when I started my incubator up last, That would be my dream chicken! [​IMG] but I don't think he did

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  7. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I would be tempted to take a couple of those beutifull frizzles and stick him in with them that would make one awsome chicken . [​IMG]

8. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Your gonna make me mix all my birds together and no one will ever buy them! [​IMG] I love the look of frizzle Polish, though! [​IMG]

9. gabrielle1976

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    shoot you take youre self 3 frizzle girls put him in there with them for about a week , then put him back with his girls and seperate the frizzles let them lay eggs for a week , Send ME the egggs and then get back to the normal grind with the boreing but beutifull strait types [​IMG] Ill be waiting for my eggs.

10. chickNjake

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    Hmm.... I don't know about that! [​IMG] How about you go get some frizzles and some Polish and send ME the eggs [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by