1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

8-Egg Asst / Blue Orp & Blue/Blk Ameraucana /N. GA*SOLD*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Jan 5, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

This shipment to go out Monday morning consists of overflow from the collection this week.
    Four Blue Orpingtons, Four Ameraucanas
    $15 inc Shipping & Packaging
    I've had great fertility on these.
    Post SOLD here then email me and we'll work out pymt details. If I can get another one or two eggs tomorrow, I'll put them in as well. Thanks! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  2. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I thought you were done taking orders........ and I thought I was outta luck. Maybe if you offer this in a month or so, [​IMG] I can get some.

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Speckled hen, how do you accept payment, I'm very interested in those ameraucana eggs...

4. AprilAWZ

AprilAWZ Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 28, 2007
    northeastern MN
    SOLD!!

I've been so facinated with those Blue Orps... [​IMG]

5. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Ohhhhhhh I wish this was last week. I have been debating about firing up my bator and getting some eggs or placing an order so I just ordered 19 chicks the other day and they will be shipped on Wednesday.
    I love how your chickens look and someday I hope to get some of those 2 types you just listed from you or anybody else.

Jayare

6. speckledhen

These were left over from my order this week and I hated to put them in the fridge. The girls are laying well still, but I didn't expect to have this many left over.

I'm not taking more orders, but I'll post extras from time to time-keep an eye out.
    Sorry, Sara, you just missed it. Wow, what a race we had here! Didn't expect them to sell so quickly.

7. sara

sara Title Needed Here

thats weird i was the first reply.. [​IMG]

8. speckledhen

But, Sara, you didn't post SOLD and I got the other email first. Would you be interested in the same thing next week if I could get it for you? If so, let me know, okay? You guys were quick on the draw!

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Cyn...you and Julie (bama) are making it VERY hard to wait!!!! [​IMG]

10. sara

sara Title Needed Here

That's my fault, just didn't want to post sold until I knew I could pay with whatever method you accepted. No big deal. If you have ameraucana eggs before you sell them let me know.. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by