8+ French Black Copper Marans eggs Jean/Presley lines w/ FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Sep 28, 2010.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    8+ French Black Copper Marans eggs. I will send extras if available. I have been selling on ebay and after the summer break I am again offering eggs. These are first year layers. My Roo is pure Jean and the hens are Jean/Presley. The hens have been consistently marked and the pullets I am getting are also very consistent. They are laying nice dark eggs with the older hens lightening up as they have been laying since last December. The pic of the eggs is current as of 9/7/10 and were not altered in any way. In fact the pic was WITH a flash. Those eggs are currently in the incubator.
    I cannot guarantee your hatch due to shipping/handling and incubation methods. I will pack them very well, individually in bubble wrap. I will send my darkest eggs at the time of shipping. The eggs will be collected at the close of this auction. Shipping will be USPS priority and I will not ship out on Thursday or Friday unless you specifically ask.
    Payment is expected 24 hours after close of auction and payment is by Paypal only.
    ******FREE SHIPPING******
    I am learning to navigate this site. If I don't answer your questions right away please EMAIL me. I made a BIG mistake on the last auction and did not get a notice that it had been won or notice that there had been questions. I have emailed all that had questions. I'll get it right I promise! [​IMG]
    my pal is [email protected] you can also email me directly there.

2. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    [​IMG]Here is my main pure Jeane C1 roo
    [​IMG] the next 2 pics are of a couple Jeane/Presley [​IMG]hens. it doesn't show the copper very well but they do have lots.

these next 2 are of a 3 month old pullet at the time (SOLD) and roo (SOLD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I will take some more pics of my 1st generation pullets that are now laying and contributing to the auctions. all are marked very nicely with a beautiful blue/black sheen to them. It's REALLY pretty. I will try to capture it in some pics:cool:

4. KCchickens

KCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Fayette county, IL
    I can't seem to tell if they are all feather legged.. I wanna say they are but I only have Internet on my phone right now [​IMG]

5. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    yep they are ALL feathered. I have not had a single one that isn't. [​IMG]

6. KCchickens

KCchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2010
    Fayette county, IL
    Yay! Thank you!

7. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Hi, your rooster is amazing! I bid and hopefully will get the eggs. I'm new to the auction part of the site as well as using paypal. Does it give me an option at the end to enter credit card information for the purchase or how does it work? Thanks for any help!

8. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Also, when will the eggs be shipped out? I am currently thinking about bidding on two different auctions and hopefully will get them. If I do I want to throw them in the incubator at the same time so I would need them to arrive around the same time. I'm really not sure how any of this works.

9. crfarm

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    Quote:I pm'd you. but for everyone wondering about shipping. Once I receive cleared payment via paypal I will send them right out. I would like to send them Monday 10/4. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by