8+ French Black Copper Marans eggs Jean/Presley lines

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crfarm, Sep 15, 2010.

1. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    8+ French Black Copper Marans eggs. I will send extras if available. I have been selling on ebay and after the summer break I am again offering eggs. These are first year layers. My Roo is pure Jean and the hens are Jean/Presley. The hens have been consistently marked and the pullets I am getting are also very consistent. They are laying nice dark eggs with the older hens lightening up as they have been laying since last December. The pic of the eggs is current as of 9/7/10 and were not altered in any way. In fact the pic was WITH a flash. Those eggs are currently in the incubator.
    I cannot guarantee your hatch due to shipping/handling and incubation methods. I will pack them very well, individually in bubble wrap. I will send my darkest eggs at the time of shipping. The eggs will be collected at the close of this auction. Shipping will be USPS priority and I will not ship out on Thursday or Friday unless you specifically ask.
    Payment is expected 24 hours after close of auction and payment is by Paypal only.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. organiceggs

organiceggs Egg Carton Labels

Apr 15, 2010
    N.Y.
    Do you also sell chicks? [​IMG]

3. sandy sea

sandy sea Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Gavilan Hills, CA
    Just wondering if you might just sell 4 eggs?

4. KOminifarm

KOminifarm New Egg

Aug 29, 2010
    myrtle MO.
    will u except a money order

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by