8 Frizzled Silkies And Show Girls! (sizzles!)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, May 28, 2010.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For the first time ever
    8+ Frizzled Silkie AND Show Girls! I have a beautiful frizzled Blue Silkie (Sizzle) seen below and my 2 favorite gray and penciled gray Show Girl hens (proven breeders of both sq silkies and sg) ) Eggs are fertile and all of mine in bator are developing [​IMG] the trio are seen in pics below. There is a 50/50 chance of a Silkie or Show Girl and 50% chance of either being frizzled. Normally I would hoard these for myself but I am needing funds for all my lawyer fees.... so my loss is your gain [​IMG]

They will ship very well packaged (see my post) and go out Wed so please make payment after auction end if you are the lucky bidder.

This is not a great pic but he is REALLY nice!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    to add incentive I will include extras from any of my other breeds including 2 lav silkie eggs or (FBCM, Ameraucana, White silkie and sg, Arauacana. )

3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    If you inbox is full, you can empty it.

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    its empty now lol I just had not changed my siggy . [​IMG]

5. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    this is extremely tempting but I am awful at hatching. but I did get a genesis over the weekend, might work better than the old LG. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by